- Maple Dentalcare is an Award Winning practice in Brooklands, SouthManchester.
- In 2013/14/15 we won the British Dental Association's "Gold Award".
- We were awaded the NHS Gold Award for "Prevention in Practice" in 2013
- We are the British Dental Association’s “UK Practice of the Year” 2012.
- We are regulated by the General Dental Council and conform with their "Standards for the Dental Team". For more information Click Here
- There are 5 surgeries, 5 dentists, 4 therapists and 2 Oral Health educators.
- In September 2005 we attained Denplan Excel Accreditation. Click on the link for more information.
- Maple Dentalcare’s philosophy is “we put patients first”. We are committed to developing the practice and patient care, through education and lifelong learning in all aspects of dentistry and customer care.
The success of implant therapy is dependant to a large extent on the skill of the practitioner
providing the treatment.
Our practitioners are successful, experienced implant dentists with post graduate qualifications.
BDS (Hons.V.U.Manc) MFDSRCS( Edin) GDC No 80485
Chris works solely as an implantologist and oral surgeon. He graduated with honours from Manchester University in 2002. He also won the Edgar Houghton restorative prize and the BDA Young Clinician award for Manchester. After VT he worked as a member of the Central Manchester maxillofacial team for three years during which time he passed the MFDS examination.
His maxillofacial work continued at registrar level for a year at Walsgrave (Coventry) and the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital. After eighteen months as a Staff Grade (OMFS) at the Countess of Chester he became Speciality Dentist in Oral Surgery at Manchester Royal Infirmary and Manchester Dental Hospital. He now lectures and is a clinical teaching fellow in oral surgery and sedation to MSc and undergraduate students.
Chris is a SAAD qualified sedationist and has completed the TC Ucer implant certificate. He is a mentor for the Astra Implant System, a lecturer for Geistlich biomaterials and is active in postgraduate education both learning and teaching. He is a member of the British Association of Oral Surgeons, the Society for Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry, the International Team for Implantology and the Association of Dental Implantology.
BDS (V.U.Manc) M.Sc.MFDSRCS (Edin) GDC No 83228
Craig Jack graduated from the University of Manchester in 2004 and following his VT year returned to the hospital where he completed his SHO training, during which time he gained his membership to the faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Craig has a Masters Degree in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics -(Bridgework and Dentures) - from the University of Manchester.
He is also a part time teaching fellow at the University of Manchester and teaches post-graduate students.
BDS (V.U.Manc) GDC No 103231
Stephen graduated from the University of Manchester as a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2006. He has worked at Maple Road Dental Practice since then.
Since graduating university he has been passionate about continually furthering and updating his knowledge and skills. He regularly attends various study groups and continual professional development events. He has completed the year long restorative course with the Centre for Advanced Dental Education.Stephen takes pride in offering the highest standards of dental care. He has a special interest in restoring implants and in aesthetic restorative dentistry and occlusion.
Stephen has a particular motivation in providing beautiful and functional smiles for people unhappy with the appearance of their teeth.